12/13/09

x_x The Purpose x_x



This is my favorite wrestler evarrrr. Stone Cold never gave a fuck. One man army. Highjacking shit. Drinking beer. Throwing up middle fingers. Punching niggaz. Stomping niggaz. The illest wrestler ever. Though The Rock comes in as a close second, Stone Cold was my dude. Where The Rock kinda stunted on em, Stone Cold was just about his business. I could equate my whole rap style to his style of wrestling-aggressive as shit.

Anyway, my name is KR and I represent Royalty Entertainment. I am also known as Krack Diesel, Krack Daddy, The Kracktus, Krackovic, and any other names I like to steal from Shaquille O'Neal. If you don't know much about me, check out the blog roll and hit The Royalty Takeover 2.0 to find out more about me and Royalty Entertainment.

Why Monday Night Raw or Friday Night Smackdown?

Because bitch that's what I wanted to call it!

Nah, really...I don't even know why I decided to name this series after two wrestling shows. Probably because I've been watching wrestling since I was about five years old and it's a habit I never broke out of. A lot of people stopped watching when Stone Cold or The Rock retired, but I kept watching. Even through the some of the shittier years, I watched. And just like my mixtape series The Chain of Memories is inspired by one of my favorite videogame series, I wanted this series to reflect some of my favorite shit coming up. I got a thing for nostalgia.

I love videogames and wrestling...nerdy shit, right? *Shrugs*

Anyway, every Monday and Friday night there will be two freestyles I drop, and in the mean time and in between time I'll be posting little wrestling posts. Probably Youtube videos of some old school shit. Promos, matches, etc. If you're a dude and was born in the mid to late 80s and don't appreciate this shit, you're a douche. Don't act like you wasn't saying "Suck it" and crotch chopping in middle school/high school.

On another note, ladies, I'm sorry if this doesn't really appeal to you, but dammit if the music won't make up for it. Y'all know I love y'all.

Shout out to everyone who supports the movement. I got love for everybody. So for now, sit back and enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment